Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Didn't think we'd be able to pull it off, but we were actually able to all gather at my mom's house again for Christmas eve. Hors d'oeuvre dining made things simple & we tried to keep things moving a quick clip before my mom pooped out. Sylvia even cleaned up -- life IS good!

The next morning, the kids gathered here for stockings & presents, wedged inbetween brunch @ Grandma Doris' & dinner @ Jack's. Hopefully I'll recycle the wrapping paper in a more timely fashion than last year (that would be LAST WEEK, yikes!). Hope everyone enjoyed their goodies ... I got a lot of lovely things, but as always, the best gift is all my kids under one roof. I truly have the best kids in the world How'd I get so lucky?! Joe, Laurel, and Charlie think I should try to give up the charade re: Santa, but I don't think I ever will. Hope they will "pay this forward" with their families some day.

No comments: